The Department of Library and Information Science has just announced that it will host the Cultural Heritage Information Management Forum in Washington, DC on June 5, 2015. This forum, which will serve as an arena for CHIM practicum project presentations, addresses the growing body of research and scholarship in the digital cultural heritage discipline.
The Program Planning Committee invites poster proposals on topics related to the forum theme. They include but are not limited to
- Infrastructure for collection sharing, research, and access
- Creation of digital collections
- Access to digital cultural heritage collections
- Outreach and engagement of users
- Stewardship of cultural heritage collections
- Partnerships and collaboration
- Sustainability and funding models
Submissions will be accepted between February 2, 2015-March 30, 2015 and are open to all researchers, practitioners, and students in the cultural heritage discipline.
Stay tuned for more information about this upcoming forum!