The first round of final presentations for our Organization of Information course began in class last night. We got to listen to great Pecha Kucha by our fellow students. Here’s some of the topics:
- Is MARC Still Relevant?
- Controlled Vocabularies in Archives
- More Product, Less Organization?: Minimalist Processing & Information Organization in an Archival Setting
- Information Retrieval in Museums
- Information Architecture
- Music Information Settings and FRBR
- Being a Librarian: The 21st Century
- Space for Knowledge: Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems
Can’t wait to see the next batch of presentations tomorrow night!